The Parlour Terms & Conditions
General legal terms
- Wedding rings and engagement rings are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- A £50.00 fee will be payable to resize any engagement ring or any wedding ring that includes gems, stones or diamonds. This is applicable to all ready-to-wear, interchangeable or bespoke designs. Wedding rings without gems, stones or diamonds can be resized at no additional cost.
- Items are guaranteed for twelve months from the date of purchase subject to normal conditions or “wear and tear”.
- Yumé Jewellery shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, regardless of the form of action, based on strict product liability or otherwise.
- Yumé Jewellery makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content (both text and images) of the website. We are also not responsible for the content of any third party website that is linked to their website.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice. Amended terms and conditions will become applicable once they have been posted on the website.
- Once an order has been placed and full payment has been received by Yume Jewellery, the item will be ready within 10 working days. Yume Jewellery reserves the right to increase this timeframe due to any unforeseen circumstance without penalty. Yume Jewellery will endeavour to inform the recipient at the earliest possible time should there be any delays to completion.
- If the item is to be sent in the post it will be sent via Royal Mail Special Recorded Delivery and an additional postage cost of £10.00 will be applicable. Recipients will need to arrange their own insurance if required and Yume Jewellery will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the item once it has been accepted by Royal Mail.
- We accept payment by all major debit or credit cards, or via PayPal, however we are not able to accept payment by telephone, cheque or bank transfer unless previously discussed and agreed by Yume Jewellery. No financial information is stored on our website nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Online security & payments
We do not store financial information like credit or debit card numbers on this site. All transactions are made using Paypal, which accepts all major debit and credit cards.
We regret we can not take payments over the phone.
Please call our Devon boutique to speak to us about other payment options
At Yumé Jewellery, We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.